[SCG] Keep those 1964 Body Tags coming!

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Mon Aug 21 00:41:52 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the pic. I get a few hundred emails thru here every week about
authenticity so I can't read them all. After awhile it's a blur. But your
info on the three styles of plates, other than finding a 3C plate, is
nothing new. When Dave T and I started plotting the changes over a year
ago, you weren't interested enough to respond.
Dave