[SCG] Keep those 1964 Body Tags coming!

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 14:11:01 EDT 2006

I have several 64's out back.   I will check the bodytags when I get a chance.

  I have been sick off and on since the national.  Just came in from the Doc and I think he has finally found out what is wrong.  Got some new medicine and hope for the best.

  Jerry

Bill Hubbell <whubbell at cox.net> wrote:
  Here is an interesting car as posted on the Corvair Center Phorum, in a
response to a request by Dave Trull for '64 body tag info:

Re: 1964 Bodytags survey
Posted by: jim (207.179.99.---)
Date: August 16, 2006 08:08PM

I found a 64 500 coupe. Tag reads 2HM50. The only optional, extra cost
equipment that I see is a powerglide. What do the other 4 leters represent?
No heater or radio, has an outside mirror (was that optional?) Engine block
# is a Z.

This might be a good car to get a look at for photos. I will try to find
out where the car is located.

Bill

This message was sent by the SCG-list mailing list, all copyrights are the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:scg-list-help at corvair.org
Post messages to: SCG-list at tiger.skiblack.com
Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/scg-list
Get further information about SCG at http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/