[SCG] SCG Evaluation

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 14:03:15 EDT 2006

Hello,
     I would agree that since it is a STOCK Corvair Evaluation, that
even though a clone can be evaluated, there should be some mechanism to
determing and separate clones and restorations from originals.
Separate scores for "correctness" and "originality" might be a way to
accomplish this.  While they might score equally on "correctness", an
all-original example would score highly on "originality" and a clone,
very low.  A restoration would probably be somewhere in between.  Is
there a more equitable way to score them?  I don't know.
     Of course, the above is my opinion.  "Your mileage may vary."

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa 140 (restored)