[SCG] SCG Evaluation

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Jul 10 14:20:59 EDT 2006

Paul,

To you and all the others on the general SCG list, I wish to apologize for
any confusion Mark's e-mail to the list may have generated.  The purpose of
the Stock Corvair Evaluation is that of a learning tool, to generate
knowledge for each of us to use as we see fit.  It is not meant in any way
to be a competitive event, so all this discussion of relative "scores" is
really inappropriate.  The "scores" as such should have meaning only to the
owner of the car, and only to the extent he wishes to use them.

Please, let's end this discussion before it goes off into areas we never
intended the ASCE to go.

Bill Hubbell,
SCG President