[SCG] SCG Evaluation

Larry Claypool mr.vair at urbancom.net
Tue Jul 11 13:02:06 EDT 2006

bill- thanks for putting the group direction back on course.
 i had thought the idea of the event was to observe and document factory
correct appearence of original cars and details of them, so that we could
have a record of how things *should* look where a stock restoration is
desired; and secondarily to "judge"  individual cars that have already been
reworked or repaired  so the owners might then know the areas on their
specific car that would have be changed to be 'stock' again. as bill pointed
out, i don't think the intent was to make a competition  of whose car is
most stock.
best regards
larry claypool