[SCG] SCG Evaluation

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Jul 11 16:23:46 EDT 2006

Guys
lclc and bill have hopefully made clear the intent of the evaluation.

This is one of the big reasons I joined the group. I don't have the cash to try and create a 100% stock vehicle myself.  However, I want to be able to know "what is stock and what is not".  And I likely won't ever have a car to be evaluated in this way.

I'm not very competition oriented when it comes to Corvairs. I just like to drive them, enjoy them and share that with others who do as well.  I could care less about the Cole--- Great for those who have something to prove to themselves or others however.

See you all in Buffalo--I'll be in and out Monday and Tuesday.

Hank