[SCG] Stock Corvair Question

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 11 20:10:44 EDT 2006

My all original, except for the exhaust system, I recently installed, Corsa,
has a small sticker on the dash board that says "Fasten Seatbelts".  Without
running down to the garage, I believe it's above the radio.  The background
of the sticker is the same color as the dash, but the whole thing kind of
looks like a label-maker label, but a very nice small one.  I can't imagine
one of those staying on the dash all these years, which leads me to asking;
was this from the factory?

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member