[SCG] 1965 Corvair wiper arms

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Thu May 11 23:53:29 EDT 2006

Hi...Those sound like the JC Whitney cushions. They were sold as a pair,
with many different car names/logos on them. There are two styles: the
earlier, MUCH rarer "CORVAIR" with Impala crossed flag emblem underneath;
and the later "corvair" (star over the "i") over a '65 front ornament
emblem (triangular).
Dave

On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:41:43 -0400 "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net>