[SCG] Canadian Spyder Ignition Coil

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 29 18:07:00 EST 2006

Hi Dave, that's the same number with the proper date code that came on my car when I got it. Although the engine had been changed to a '66 140hp, some parts had been retrofitted to it.
The jury is still out on whether or not it's the right one, but evidence seems to be mounting.
Shaun McGarvey
'64 CDN Spyder cvt.