[SCG] Holy cow '67!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 21:22:01 EST 2007

Of all the '67's I've seen with factory headrests, all have been black,
EXCEPT one set (which I have and is gold). This makes only the second set I
know of that is non-black, and only the third from a 4door. WOW indeed!

The unique thing about the '67 Monza 4door seats is that they don't have a
latch in the back, but rather a single bolt holding the seatback from
tilting forward. All '67-up 2door cars had the latches (fed regulation),
and late in the '67 run only the 2door seats changed from metal to plastic
backs. The backs have to have a slot in them for the latch. No latch, no
slot.

Mike, can you elaborate more on the donor car's options, as you can
remember them?

-Mark