[SCG] What Projects are you working on?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 14:56:59 EST 2007

All:

I am trying to put this issue of "Taking Stock" to bed, but I am lacking one
section.  I want to indicate all the current active research projects and
who is involved with them.  PLEASE CONTACT ME with the name of all areas of
your research interest.

Here is a partial list to date (NOTE: incomplete - please don't take offense
if I left your name or project out - now is the time to tell me!)

*	Fisher Body Tags: Kent Sullivan, Dave Trull, Dave Newell, Bill
Hubbell, Stan East, Larry Claypool, Mark Corbin

*	1965-66 Articles published
*	1964 Nearing Completion - Bill Hubbell
*	1960-1963: ??

*	Color Codes and Interiors:

*	1964 Interiors - Bill Hubbell Article
*	60-69 Spreadsheet - Mark Corbin

*	Protecto-Plates: Rick Loving
*	Window Stickers: Mark Corbin
*	Decals: Mark Corbin, Larry Claypool
*	Corvair Batteries and Cables: Kent Sullivan
*	Air Conditioning: Mark Corbin, Bill Hubbell and Air Vairs chapter
*	Oil Bath Pre-Cleaners: Bill Hubbell
*	1960 Corvairs:
*	1961 Corvairs:
*	1962 Corvairs:
*	1963 Corvairs:

*	1963 Survey: Kent Sullivan, Larry Claypool

*	1964 Corvairs: Bill Hubbell, Richard Thompson, Larry Claypool

*	1964 Survey: Bill Hubbell

*	1965 Corvairs:
*	1966 Corvairs:

*	David Trull Article

*	1967 Corvairs:

*	Mark Corbin Articles

*	1968 Corvairs:
*	1969 Corvairs: Mark Ellis and The 1969 Corvair Group chapter
*	FCs"  We need a liason with CORVANATICS
*	Early 2 Doors
*	Early 4 Doors: Bill Hubbell
*	Early Convertibles
*	Wagons:
*	Late 2 Doors
*	Late 4 Doors: Mark Corbin
*	Canadian Corvairs: Kent Sullivan,
*	Japanese Corvairs: Terry Kalp, Ned Madsen

Please respond to me (Bill Hubbell) and not to the list (so as to keep the
noise down on the list).  I will compile the information and publish in the
newsletter - hope to get it out ASAP.

Bill Hubbell