[SCG] Black Belts, Quick Steering, Projects

Dan Davis dandavis at seanet.com
Fri Dec 14 00:40:58 EST 2007

Geoff,
I'm curious to know if there is any defining mark on the quick steering box of
your sister's 1966 car.
Mine has a yellow paint mark on the lower front - right below the big cap.
(see photo at Corvair Research Group, link below)
Seems there would have to be a way to quickly ID the right part while
assembling the car to make sure the QS option was installed on the line.
Here's a link to my project - The Late Model Corvair Research Group.  Included
are pages of info and pictures of factory stock equipment, or what appears
from my investigation to be stock.
http://groups.google.com.my/group/CorvairResearch
Everyone is invited to join in and contribute their info to further the
knowledge base.