[SCG] Wanted: Ideas for future newsletters

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Fri Jul 20 22:04:29 EDT 2007

I hope you all enjoy this latest edition of our newsletter.  I apologize for
taking so long to get one out.  The biggest problem I have is that hardly
anybody sends me material.  Therefore, I am going to ask all of you to think
about what sort of things you would like to see in future editions.

Please e-mail me with your suggestions.  Consider some of the following
possible topics:

Running changes - examples of parts changes with discussion of when they
happened (to best of our knowledge) - Pictures wherever possible!

Detailed studies of a given year or model with photos, of course!

Decoding parts

SCG administration - status of research, database, etc.

Focus on an individual car of historic significance - especially as it
pertains to changes in the model line.

Etc.

After I get some ideas, I will issue a call for pictures, articles, etc., so
be prepared to help bring the article to fruition.

Thanks!

Bill Hubbell