[SCG] SCG Newsletter - latest edition is ready

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Jul 20 22:09:14 EDT 2007

Bill,

The newsletter looks FANTASTIC! Excellent work! And thanks to everyone who contributed such strong material. Without content, there would not be a newsletter.

I will have 30 B&W copies of the newsletter to hand out at the SCG meeting to prospective members.

Who out there has something to contribute to the next newsletter? Small or large, please send it!

--Kent