[SCG] SCG Dues - a Clarification

whubbell at cox.net whubbell at cox.net
Wed Jul 25 23:11:38 EDT 2007

In my earlier post, I indicated that we voted to have dues of $10 per year for members of the SCG.  That is correct, however, I wish to clarify what we mean by that.

First of all, let me assure all of you currently subscribed to the SCG-list that you may continue to be subscribed to this list whether or not you pay SCG dues.  However, the time is going to come in the near future, as we develop the database and web page, where only dues-paying members will be granted access to certain features.

We don't want to lose anybody who is willing to help the SCG achieve its goals (see website for details), but please realize that some of our goals will cost some money, and for that reason we need dues,

If you have enjoyed the newsletters and other information passed down in our first two years, please consider taking it to the next step and paying the dues.  If you aren't sure it is worth it yet, continue to lurk on the list and see where we are going.

Thank you,

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG