[SCG] 1960 Photo Album

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Fri Jul 27 15:12:49 EDT 2007

I have created an album of 1960 Corvairs - several cars are studied,
starting from the front and moving to the rear.  All but one is reasonably
Stock, and that other one still has a lot of stock parts

http://rides.webshots.com/album/560043731YzDnRG

I was going to copy this to "Caveman Corvairs", the 1960 Special Interest
Group, but I don't see a contact listed for them on the CORSA site.  Does
anybody know if they are still in existence?

The other individuals copied are owners of the cars pictured, so far as I
know their names and e-mail addresses.

I am hoping that Kent Sullivan will get photos of the very early 1960
Corvair parked in the Lobby of the host hotel at the convention this week.
Unfortunately, I had to come home yesterday and the owner was not able to
show it to me before today.

Bill Hubbell