[SCG] re: 1960 Photo Album

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 21:54:42 EDT 2007

About 10 years ago I was hunting Corvair parts in a
Junk yard in Kingman Az and came across a 60 4 door
that was in pretty good shape but I'm sure it is gone
now.   It was assembled in Oakland Ca. and had a real
early number like in the first 100.  I wanted to buy
it but didn't have any place to put it if I bought it.
It would have yielded a wealth of info for sure.

Jerry

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter017/index_files/Page1078.html

> If you have any questions, let me know and I can get
> answers, more photos or
> whatever.
>
> Dave McMillan

=== message truncated ===> This message was sent by
the SCG-list mailing list,