[SCG] Stock Corvair Event in Detroit

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri May 4 11:46:48 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

We need some help making this happen. What we most need is someone in DACC
or within driving distance of Detroit who is willing to be the local chair
for the event. There is not an enormous amount of work to do--mainly
verifying the location that has been selected by the local convention
committee and coordinating with people like Stan and Bill to make sure the
logistics are in order.

Dave Ellis did a superb job last year in Buffalo and is available to help
mentor whomever takes the job in Detroit.

Time is a wastin' so please, if you can help, let us know ASAP.

Thanks,

--Kent