[SCG] RE: SCG dues

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue Oct 30 12:52:02 EST 2007

In addition to Dues, the following members have committed to the additional
donations to allow for the purchase of SCG software:

Name

Individual Pledge

Bill's Match

Kent's Match

Total

Dave Ellis

             30

        30

          30

          90

Sam and Marissa

             60

        60

          60

        180

Stan East

             40

        40

          40

        120

Chuck Facklam

             30

        30

          30

          90

Totals

           160

      160

        160

        480

Additionally, the club collected $110 in registrations fees for the 2006
ASCE Stock Corvair Evaluation.

Due to a lack of organization, no fees were collected for the 2007 ASCE.

Not all of the promised donations (above) had been received by the Treasurer
(Mark Corbin) as of 10/26/07

Thus, here is the SCG Balance Sheet as of 10/26/07

SCG Income

Item

Numbers

Fee

Expected

Received

Over/Under

ASCE 2006

14

 $ 15.00

 $   210.00

 $ 110.00

 $            (100.00)

Dues 2007-8

118

 $ 10.00

 $1,180.00

 $ 190.00

 $            (990.00)

ASCE 2007

7

 $ 15.00

 $   105.00

 $        -

 $            (105.00)

Dues 2008-9

 $ 10.00

 $          -

 $   20.00

 $               20.00

Donations

6

 $   480.00

 $ 270.00

 $            (210.00)

Interest

1

 $      0.55

 $     0.55

 $                    -

Totals

 $1,975.55

 $ 590.55

 $         (1,385.00)

SCG Expenses

Date

Item

Expense

Balance

Over/Under

10/13/2007

Software

 $   538.92

 $   51.63

Please note that Marissa spent an additional $322.92 on software needed to
upgrade her toolset to work with the new software and has not asked for
reimbursement.  Kent Sullivan, Dave Ellis, Mark Corbin, myself and others
have spent additional monies from our own pockets to purchase materials
(such as ASCE evaluation forms, printed versions of the Newsletter to use a
promotional materials, etc.) for which we have never asked for
reimbursement.  While we have not had our own site, I have been using my
personal Web storage space to host a temporary site and posting photos on a
WebShots site I personally pay for; other members have been doing similar
things.

I hope this gives you all a better picture of the "true cost" of the SCG and
why I am currently pushing your buttons about dues, etc.

Bill Hubbell,

SCG President

  _____