[SCG] SCG Donations

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 23:18:33 EST 2007

Bill,

Thank you to you and Mark for your dedicated work in bringing the Stock Corvair Group to life. I will commit to a donation of $30 to help get the treasury off the ground and will commit more in the future if needed. This is an important group and I think the time is long overdue to develop a central data bank of stock information. We lose more information every day with the aging of the folks who were there and lived the Corvair as it was designed and built. I myself am amazed at how much I have forgotten over the years.

If there is something else I can do to help, please let me know. Do I send the donation to Mark made out to SCG? Also, is there a central "library" of sorts for donation of physical items, such as books and chip cards and so forth? I am sure I can find some things to pass on. What type of things would we want to retain for the SCG as opposed to material to donate to the CORSA museum?

Vairingly,

Bob Johnston (BobJ)
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since 72
62 Monza Sedan, A/C, Brocade bench seat interior (inspired by Alice)
63 500 coupe all original 1 option car complete with Missouri mud and rust
63 Spyder Convert owned since '74