[SCG] Black Belts, Quick Steering, Projects

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:20:21 EST 2008

So, I forget the exact nature of this post originally.   IIRC it was
about
black material only for the manual or deluxe option seat belts for '66 -
mainly
turqoise?  Well I have
been putting another '66 Corsa coupe on the road for a friend of mine.
It is a near clone of my sisters car that I had mentioned having black
belts.   This one has been sitting since the early 70's as well.  After a
few months of intensive work going through all the
systems, we hopped in to take it for its first drive.   When I reached for
the seatbelts, I thought of this post.   Deluxe belts, artesian turqoise,
with matching boots.
And yes, my sisters corsa has a yellow mark on the QS box, but I thought I
have seen that same mark on standard boxes?  Maybe I have never paid
enough attention.
-Geoff Johnson