[SCG] decal/label glue

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 11:39:53 EST 2008

When opting between the glue-on black lettering label for the triangle
shaped windshield washer bottle for a '63 and the self-adhesive label, does it
make any difference as far as Concours judging is concerned?  My guess is  that
at the factory the labels were NOT self-adhesive.

And, what kind of glue does one use if opting for the glue-on  version?  Does
any vendor carry it?  I seem to recall Clark's offering  a glue for labels
years ago when I replaced the missing jacking instruction  label on my '63
convertible but I didn't see any such glue in the current  catalog even though the
glue-on version of the black letter washer bottle label  is still available.
Any suggestions/advice?

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)