[SCG] decal/label glue

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 12:44:44 EST 2008

I have some original triangular bottles, and they came with the labels glued
to the bottle with paper that had the glue applied to one side prior to
printing.  The labels that are available today are as close in paper weight,
and with the proper glue as to the originals.  The only thing that I could
fault them for is possibly not being as crisp a printing as the originals.
The reason for this is that they are a photograph of the original label that
is used to make the printing plate with.
The glue that the factory used to adhere the jacking instructions to the
underside of the luggage compartment was black trim adhesive.  Paul