[SCG] Convertible Top Colors

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Jan 4 10:58:07 EST 2008

I have seen some on this, but not having anything but cars that had white
or black tops, I did not give it a whole lot of thought.
How prevalent were other color tops?   '63 and '68  could have
blue is that correct?  Does someone have pictures?
I recently got a '65 Corsa vert with beige top and the mechanism is
metallic beige (3 for top color on tag).     A friend of mine also got a
'68 convertible that is factory
painted blue, but the code it has is for a white top.
Read through Kent's site, but wondering if I am missing something.

Thanks
Geoff Johnson