[SCG] Good news about 1966-9 concours tires

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Jul 10 20:39:00 EDT 2008

Two different purposes... The discussion we're having right now is
definitely not about stock-appearing (but likely radial construction) tires
for cars that are driven a fair amount. My yellow Corsa convertible is in
that category.

What we are talking about is bias ply tires for show cars, for those of us
who want to have factory stock tires for those purposes. CORSA concours does
not require them but some of us either have an interest in being totally
stock or need them to show in other organizations, like the VCCA. Bill Jabs,
Duane Wentlandt, and myself all have cars in that category and I'm sure
there are others. The question is--are there enough people to warrant a run
of the correct tires by Coker?

Thanks.