[SCG] Good news about 1966-9 concours tires

Duanne daluckow at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 13:11:49 EDT 2008

The Firestone FR 380 are difficult to find.  ( 50 Backordered)  The tires our group in Portland  purchased (20 tires) are made in Costa Rica.  These tires are fine to drive on and show your car in the Concours.  What will be the availablility of these tires in the future?  My sources in the Northwest tell me they are being discontinued.  Anyone else have insight?

Duanne