[SCG] Good news about 1966-9 concours tires

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Fri Jul 11 20:23:15 EDT 2008

Oh, I got them crossed up in my mind. The same would apply, though. The Firestone tire would be nice to have as an appropriate repro, but the Uniroyal would be the ideal.
Dave

-- "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu at corvairkid.com> wrote:

Dave, thanks. To clarify, the original tire we have in our hands right now is Firestone (not Goodyear), and for whatever reason, Coker has easy access to Firestone drawings. So that’s the direction we were going. Based on everyone’s feedback, Duanne is going to talk to them about U.S. Royal.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

--Kent