[SCG] Quick Steering box Yellow Markings

Dan Davis dandavis at seanet.com
Mon Mar 17 18:18:57 EDT 2008

Here is a link to the page on the front undercarriage of my 1966 Corsa Turbo
Coupe with factory N44 Quick Steering.
A photo is included in the documentation - Scroll down.

http://groups.google.com/group/CorvairResearch/web/los-angeles-1966-under-carriage?hl=en

This Google Group is intended to help document Late Model stock components by
creating Documentation Pages by members.
Join in and contribute. We need more info from your Late Models.

Dan

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/4carbcorvair/?action=view&current=66corsa211.jpg