[SCG] 1966 close to stock windshield

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 22:48:11 EDT 2008

Kent:

Thanks for your response on the directional signal lever with the non-telescopic wood wheel.  According to Clark's catalog, it appears there is a one inch difference between the shorter telescopic wood wheel lever and the longer non-telescopic wood wheel lever.  I will use the longer 7 1/2" length lever with my non-telescopic wood wheel.  My next thought questions where will I find a close to stock windshield for my 66 turbo convertible when the time comes in my restoration stage process.  I would assume the original LOF stamping is no longer available, or is it?  And, since I do not have a body code of W (tinted windshield only) or E (tinted glass all), I assume I can still go shaded to be stock.  Or, are all windshield replacements now tinted and shaded only?    All comments are welcome.

Tom at 66vairman at comcast.net