[SCG] '63 washer bottle on eBay: Canadian?

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 14:59:28 EDT 2008

The green tint is a result of the fluid being in the bottle for a long time.
If you wash the inside of the bottle with some sudsy amonia, then it will
remove this discoloration and the bottle will again be clear glass.  All the
triangular bottles were manufactured in Canada, and the only difference in
the bottles is that some are date coded on the bottom cast into the glass.
Reproduction labels are available from the Corvair vendors and Jim Osborn
Reproductions in Georgia.  I have some original NOS silk screened caps that
I got from a vendor that purchased the balance of bottles from the Canadian
manufacturer back in the mid 1980's.  Please contact me directly if you are
interested in purchasing any of these caps.  thanks Paul in CT