[SCG] Regal=Bolero?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 10:30:51 EDT 2008

While you'd have to compare the paint formula (which I don't have), I bet
it is. GM often simply renamed colors from year to year, just to have them
"sound" like they were new. After all, just how many formulas can be had of
a basic color (like fire-engine red)?

This brings up the thought of checking to see what paints from year to year
were simply renamed. I think a list like that would be helpful, and I for
one would certainly use the info by putting it in with the paint and trim
spreadsheets that I have.

-Mark