[SCG] FW: With pics: Cave man rear Housing

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat May 31 13:27:43 EDT 2008

  _____

From: BBRT [mailto:chsadek at comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 9:44 AM
To: Bill Hubbell
Subject: With pics: Cave man rear Housing

In the last picture, the little dark indentation near the oil cooler relief
valve is the place for the passageway. If you look at the casting, you will
see it is much heavier and beefed up, especially near the top bolt holes
which would allow a passageway to be drilled at an angle toward the distr
gear.