[SCG] newsletter

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sun Nov 2 14:32:46 EST 2008

It's rather hard to write a newsletter when nobody gives me any material.

I have asked the membership for articles but have received nothing this
year.  I was not able to attend the annual SCG meeting this year and so I
asked for somebody who attended to take and send me minutes, but I never
received them either.  I have asked for a report on the status of our new
web site and database development and all I ever here is "no progress yet"

At this point I think it is safe to say that the Stock Corvair Group is at a
crossroads.  Either the members step up and become active, and this includes
the officers and committee members getting their reports and project done,
or we need to conclude that this is not really working.

Bill Hubbell

Stock Corvair Group

  _____