[SCG] early floor courtesy lights

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 21:02:35 EST 2008

I acquired a set of optional under-dash courtesy lights for my '63 Monza
coupe and installed them exactly as per the accesssory assembly manual.
However, they both came on only when the driver's side door is opened.   When the
passenger side door was opened, only the passenger side was  illuminated.
Likewise, when I twisted the headlight switch past the click,  only the passenger
side comes on.  I have since jury-rigged it so they both  come on regardless of
which door is opened and when the headlight switch is  twisted.  Any one have
any experience with this?  Am I correct that  they should both come on under
all described circumstances?  Thanks!

~Bill Stanley
**************Get movies delivered to your mailbox. One month free from
blockbuster.com