[SCG] '63 w/red trunk?

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Wed Jan 14 07:58:47 EST 2009

We were talking about this sweet '63 that's on ebay at the meeting
last night. If you haven't seen it, you ought to take a look. It looks
like a brand new car.

One thing we wonder about is the underside of the trunk bottom. It is
body color, in this case red. It's the only part of the underside that
is red. It sure doesn't seem original to us unless a car that wasn't
undercoated was body color here. This is represented as an original
unrestored car. Is it or is it over-restored? What do you guys think?

http://tinyurl.com/8dgtt9

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Treasurer & Membership Chairman