[SCG] '63 w/red trunk?

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Jan 14 10:46:18 EST 2009

Bruce
At the 94 Nationals, I was observing Larry Claypool doing the concours classification. I had just finished operations checks.

a SWEET Lakewood was in line, looking to get factory stock original class.

The vehicle was jacked up on one side with 2 floor jacks and lclc slipped under with a creeper. came out and said "FACTORY STOCK RESTORED"---and the owner went ballistic.

Larry told him---the underside of cars were left body color. yours is black---didn't come from the factory this way.....

If that's any help to you.

Hank