[SCG] N48?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 21:21:28 EDT 2009

How about N44 Quick steering?

N30	DELUXE STEERING WHEEL (n/a w/N36 or N34)
N34	SIMULATED WOOD STEERING WHEEL (n/a w/N30)
N34	SPORTS STYLED (WOOD) STEERING WHEEL
N36	TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN
N36	TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN (n/a w/N30)
N44	QUICK RATIO 16:1 STEERING
N95	SIMULATED WIRE WHEEL COVER (n/a w/N96 or P01)
N95	SIMULATED WIRE WHEEL COVER (n/a w/N96)
N96	SIMULATED MAG WHEEL COVER (n/a w/N95 or P01)
N96	SIMULATED MAG WHEEL COVER (n/a w/N95)
N96	SIMULATED MAG WHEEL COVER (n/a w/P01 or P02)
N96	SIMULATED MAG WHEEL COVER (n/a w/P02)