[SCG] N48?

Brent Covey brentcovey at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:02:58 EDT 2009

Guys,

I'm looking at a option code slip (sort of a simplified broadcast sheet used in Canada) for my '65 Corsa, Oshawa assembled. The car has pretty much every option except turbo and wire wheelcovers-

There is a torn portion of the paper over an intriguing 'N4*" option. It looks like its N43 or N48, the loop at the top of the second numeral is smaller than a '9' would use. I can't think of any option this car would have thats a N prefix that fits, was it possible the car was ordered with k/o wire wheels inadvertently? I would expect they are an N prefix, its all I can imagine; interestingly, the code appears out of sequence just before N34 in an otherwise alphabetical list.

Any help would be welcome,

Car was built Feb 16, 1965

Brent