[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and StockPreservation Awardhistory in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

Lynn David Palmer lynndee at cwo.com
Fri Sep 4 10:47:34 EDT 2009

I want to commend Bill Hubbell for his comments. As one who has gone
through the journey of bringing a Corvair up to stock class, I feel
his comments are right on the mark.
I have not competed in CORSA Concours in quite a few years. My last
Senior qualified corvair in now residing in Europe. But I appreciate
the detail and effort that goes into competing in the stock class's.
I encourage continued discussion on this subject. Keep it alive.
Some great ideas have already been proposed by everyone to increase
partisipation. I feel Mark has some good ideas about class structure.
And Tim.... thank you for your input and leadership on this
discussion. I will continue to "lurk" with this discussion. I think
this is going in a positive direction.

Dave Palmer
CORSA Regional Events Sanctioning Committee