[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and StockPreservation Awardhistory in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 14:49:57 EDT 2009

Bill -
Thank you for your comments.
Concours is important to CORSA and annual convention.
The board needs to study all suggestions for improving and enhancing participation.
I have requested several times that concours be principal item of discussion at a board meeting following the Sept. 26 meeting.
To date the president and secretary have not acknowledged my request.
Regards,
Jack

 Jack Pinard
CORSA Western Division Director

116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041-1926
Cell 805 340-6533