[SCG] [Corsabod] Making stock class,Concours

dal daluckow at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 03:01:44 EDT 2009

Appears to me a someone in SCG needs to be appointed to document Larry's findings during classification.  I suggest we could have a descrete understudy with a camera and notebook.  Over the years, Larry has helped me clarify expecially engine bolts used.  Kent's car is a good specimen for 1966.  The important item here is that one needs to observe and let Larry do his part.  Thanks.

Duanne