[SCG] Two Tone Steering Wheels

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 14:30:06 EST 2010

Speaking of which, maybe we should document just what parts in totone cars
were what colors.

For instance, I know that in '65 cars, the parts that were white were:
door panels
seats
headliner
armrest pads
"B" pillar covers (4door)
door windlace (2door)

The steering wheel was also tutone. Not sure about the rear seatback or
foundation. Tutone was offered in white/aqua and white/black.

On '66 cars, white/aqua had been dropped, and the only other change that
possibly had been made was that the steering wheel was solid black. After
'66 there were no tutone interiors.

-Mark