[SCG] two-tone interiors

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 11:20:52 EST 2010

Off the top of my head, I can say that some of the 500/700's had two colors
of vinyl used on the door panels. Of course, the vinyl didn't have padding
behind it to give it that "luxury" touch that was found on Monza panels.
Rather just a lot of embossed patterns. But usually the door metal was the
same color and shade as the major part of the door panel. That way, the two
blended together. And that was usually true regardless of model.

At this stage of the game, you almost have to pull out the dealer albums to
be sure what any particular car is supposed to look like. And those album
pictures would be a good starting point for the SCG's documentation.

-Mark

My