[SCG] light traffic on website

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 09:31:52 EDT 2011

For sake of information, I've been awaiting the ability to post Excel files directly onto the website, Once that's possible, I have several such files to post that would greatly add to the information database. One is a list of all the years and model applications for the various exterior color and interior trim options. Another is an interactive listing of all the options for each year and model. Another is the 4door and wagon registry. All of them REQUIRE Excel formats in order to be usable, especially that interactive file.

So when will this be possible?

-Mark