[SCG] SPEAKER REPAIR/REPLACEMENT

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Fri May 25 09:29:53 EDT 2012

My front mono speaker has failed and I need to replace or repair it.  The failed speaker is a GM speaker PN 7289731 that I purchased on 8/12/71. The speaker cones are in good condition but the speaker will not work because the wire connection to the speaker coil has failed.  Clark's does not carry a GM OEM speaker.

Does anyone have an original GM mono speaker they are willing to sell or have experience with a shop that will repair OEM speakers?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can lend assistance.

Erich Meyer

Cell: 732-245-2646

'66 Monza, 110 PG

Bayshore Corvair