[SCG] placement of 102 decal on '62

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 14:43:40 EDT 2013

I have the assembly manual for '63 and it shows the 102 h.p. decal going on the top shroud on the left (i.e. driver's side) rear (i.e. toward rear of vehicle) corner of the shroud in a catty-corner position.  I was wondering whether the '62 assembly manual may have had different instructions or whether someone, in restoring the car, may have been creative in his placement of the decal.  I suspect the latter given the other non-stock aspects of the "restoration".  Anyone have a '62 assembly manual who can confirm?

~Bill Stanley