[SCG] 65 & 66 doors

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 08:35:57 EST 2013

Tom,

Thanks for all your help.  This information is extremely valuable in doing my restoration.  I will definitely cut the slots into the early production late model doors that I am using to restore the car.  I'm not sure it's worth changing the internal "L Brackets".  While the newer L brackets are wider, do they really add much to the design?  Additional thoughts on this would be welcome from anyone on the mailing list.

I will be attending the Corsa International Convention In Tacoma Washington next year.  Will you be attending?

Erich Meyer