[SCG] Are you doing Stock Corvair research? Would you like to set up a survey?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri Aug 1 07:51:54 EDT 2014

One of the nice features we have on the SCG website (http://stock.corvair.org) is the ability to create surveys that can be filled out on-line.  The results are sent via email to the owner of the survey (or whoever is designated - can be multiple recipients)

If you are actively researching something about Stock Corvairs and would to set up a survey, please tell me exactly what elements to put in the survey and I will create the survey for you.  If you are interested in learning how to create surveys yourself, please contact me.

See links below for two current survey examples:

http://stock.corvair.org/wpmu/blog/2011/06/1964-survey-test/

http://stock.corvair.org/wpmu/blog/2014/07/1961-survey-2/

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG