[SCG] Orig. '63 near Hollister, CA

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 3 13:40:05 EST 2014

Mark,

I'm going to jump on you for the use of the word "daughter".

Are you some neandertahl or male chuvanistic pig? ggg

The word is "teenager".

I've seen more of my share of cars torn up by males of that age group.
Males of our age group back when we were teenagers, usually had an inkling
to check the oil, etc. No more! They do not see their parents do it, so
they never learned where the hood release is. So, add to that the typical
balls to the wall driving of the male youth (see insurance rates for 16 to
25 year old males) and it is very sad what happens to cars.

Now, if any teenager has takes to likeing a paricular car, they will take
care of it. But if it is just transportation wrapped in a classic body, all
bets favor Mark's remark (excpet the insistance on female being the
problem).

We do need new blood. Just look at all the grey hair at our meetings. But,
the new blood has to want to be there. Hopefully by our education of them.

Frank DuVal

Original email: