[SCG] Continuing Discussion on mint 63

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 15:53:08 EST 2014

I hope not. The SCG should be all about education, data collection, and
documentation.  But I do think that the expression of concern about a good
original car possibly in danger of becoming a beater is good. It might spur
someone to make an effort to document the car or talk to the owner about its
worth as a survivor. Maybe the word of this discussion may even filter down
to him, and make him have second thoughts. But one thing's for sure. The
comments have, for better or worse, raised interest within the group. So for
the most part, I think it's good, as long as it's kept civil.

-Mark